SADD’s mission is to empower young people to successfully confront the risks and pressures that challenge them throughout their daily lives.
We accomplish this by creating, equipping, and sustaining a network of student-run chapters in schools and communities focused on peer-to-peer education. SADD fosters a sense of belonging and promotes resiliency, leadership, and advocacy skills so that young people make positive life decisions that will carry them throughout life.
- President- Dawson Givens
- Vice President- Tori Westmoreland
- Secretary- Margaret Martizario
- Social Media- Sophia Enriquez, Emily Stanton, Addy Young
- S.A.D.D meets every other Tuesday.
What's Going on with SADD?
Red Sand Project
Red Ribbon Week
Kick Butts Day
- To sign up for reminders text @saddwchs to "810-10"
- SADD collaborates with the White County Anti-Drug Coalition and the Public Health Educator with the Tennessee Department of Health.
Contact the club sponsors below for more information .